Re: OT Hypocrisy

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:01:24 -1000, Jet_Li <Jet_Li@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Barnabas Collins wrote:

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:05:06 -1000, Jet_Li <Jet_Li@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Except Rudi Gulianni who had three male room mates. The evangelicals
have already pieced that part of the puzzle together.

I know plenty of guys who roomed with other guys, they were not gay
either, but they sure partied alot with some fine looking white girls!

no big deal!
Well the evangelicals have already convinced themselves it was gay
sex.

He may well be innocent but the evangelicals have been railing againt
him for it.

really? got a link to the story?

It was on Fox the other day (Hannity & Combs? O'Reilly?)

  • Re: Holyrollers are now outcasts from the party that kissed their ass for so many years
    ... Social conservatives are not traditional (political ... As for gay rights, I think gay people have rights because ... And while these Evangelicals claim they'll be paying extra close attention ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: OT Hypocrisy
    ... I know plenty of guys who roomed with other guys, ... not gay either, but they sure partied alot with some fine ... Well the evangelicals have already convinced themselves it was ... There are 3 real conservatives, Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo and Fred Thompson. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: OT Hypocrisy
    ... I know plenty of guys who roomed with other guys, they were not gay ... Well the evangelicals have already convinced themselves it was gay ... hes a good normal white american male. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: OT Hypocrisy
    ... I know plenty of guys who roomed with other guys, ... gay either, but they sure partied alot with some fine looking ... Well the evangelicals have already convinced themselves it was ... hes a good normal white american male. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)