Re: Randy Moss Refuses To Play With Brady...

On Mar 6, 7:02 am, "mr d...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<foster...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 5, 4:35 pm, "Beiselbub©" <yank_ees_s...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 5, 5:28 pm, "mr d...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

<foster...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
...sources close to WR Randy Moss

Ehh, that's my line. If you can't be funny, at least be original.

Are you accusing me of "Borgesing" you???????

Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again,
and expecting different results. Your humor is like that.

(I actually like Borges, because he pisses off so many of the
meatheads.)

  • Re: Origin of life: EVIDENCE
    ... Not Einstein; ... "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results." ... Most people will attribute this quote to Albert Einstein but there is no evidence to suggest that he made this statement. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Slightly Off Topic: anonymizing your presence on the internet
    ... You DO know that you're replying to a known troll? ... Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over & over again, ... expecting different results. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Randy Moss Refuses To Play With Brady...
    ... Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again, ... and expecting different results. ... So is your complete lack of humor. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: $200 bucks
    ... again and expecting different results". ... -Albert Einstein ... or "the definition of insanity is doing ... the same thing over and over again and expecting sex" ...? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: $200 bucks
    ... "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and ... expecting different results". ... -Albert Einstein ... Like sex? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)