Re: Wes Welker?
- From: Galen Boyer <galen_boyer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 5 Mar 2007 17:42:02 -0600
On 5 Mar 2007, john.vampatella@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:20 pm, Galen Boyer <galen_bo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Says alot about how weak the current recieving corp is, don't ya
Yep. But hey, any improvement is...well...an improvement.
It still stinks that the recieving corp is so bad that Wes Walker
would "dramatically upgrade" it.
Granted. But it's always preferable to make whatever improvements you
can, right? I mean, if the receiving corps is a D-, do you not choose
to add an upgrade which will turn that D- into, what, a C-? Or do you
just say that since it sucks to improve it only to a C-, we may as
well not improve it at all?
That kind of thinking makes no sense to me.
I'm saying that the fact that Welker "significantly upgrades" the
recieving corp instead of solidifying it or makes it somewhat better
shows how bad the recieving corp is.
- Prev by Date: Re: Pats/Dolphins trade involving Welker
- Next by Date: Re: NEW ENGLAND TRADES FOR RANDY MOSS
- Previous by thread: Re: Wes Welker?
- Next by thread: Re: Wes Welker?