The Welker $$
- From: "PlainOldEd" <plainolded@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 20:24:23 -0500
I saw 7 years $38.5 million on NFL Network. I'm a card carrying Kool-aide
drinker, in BB / Pioli I trust, but it seems kinda steep for a #2 receiver.
Perhaps they ARE just trying to drive up the price for Miami, but if that's
the case it seems foolish because the Phins are having a garage sale, it
doesn't seem like they'd be willing to match. Plus they aren't a serious
threat anyway, so why take a risk just to make them spend more cap?
- Prev by Date: Re: And the orgy continues...Pats try for Welker
- Next by Date: Re: Pats sign Sammy Morris
- Previous by thread: Glenn reportedly gets $5 million roster bonus
- Next by thread: Re: The Welker $$