Re: Patriots | Brady the king of comebacks
- From: "Glenn Greenstein" <glen.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:22:54 GMT
<john.vampatella@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
and how many of those drives ended up with a field goal?
I would take a couple of other guys over brady without hesitating.....
Ok, this should be fun. Who (name names) would you take over Brady
"without hesitating", and give us the reasons why.
Remember, if you're down by 2 with a minute to go, all you need is a
Elway, Marino, Montana. Yeah , I know. Marino has no rings, but I can't
think of a guy that ran a better 2 minute drill than he did. My problem with
Brady is he would be nothing if it wasn't for Adam V. Put him and someone
like Brien in those situations and you probably don't even make it to three
- Prev by Date: Re: I Am Sick Of All The Abuse!!!!
- Next by Date: Re: OT - Zidane = Scumbag
- Previous by thread: Re: Patriots | Brady the king of comebacks
- Next by thread: Re: Patriots | Brady the king of comebacks