Re: OT - Solynda, Wabloon dodges questions about his hypocrisy DAY 7.
- From: Dewey <dewey3kNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Sep 2011 19:45:30 GMT
Loon Watcher <conservativessuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
On 9/7/2011 11:42 AM, SonicsR1/WAB wrote:
-=-=-=24 million? Are you on crack? The oil industry, allegedly a profitable
Solyndra was the largest single beneficiary of a sales tax exemption
for ?clean tech? equipment approved by the Legislature last year as
part of negotiations over mid-year budget reductions. In fact,
Solyndra accounts for a full $24.4 million of the $30.2 million in
industry, gets 4.4 BILLION IN TAX CREDITS every year.
24 mil, vs. 4.4 bil.
1 vs. 183.
Why does a "profitable" industry require 183 times as much tax-payer
The Solyndra Soliloquy, day 7
The Solyndra Soliloquy - day 1
On 8/31/2011 3:39 PM, SonicsR1/WAB wrote:
If green energy is so profitable, why are taxpayer dollars always
propping it up?
Wabloon was then asked the following questions:
Why are taxpayers propping up banks?
Why are taxpayers propping up automakers?
Why are taxpayers propping up the oil industry?
Why are taxpayers propping up the arms industry?
He has failed to answer any of these questions and he has failed to
explain why solar power, a relatively young technology, should be
developed without tax-payer subsidies when these other, older, far
more profitable (with possible exception of auto industry) industries
still require massive tax-payer subsidies. Talk about failing to reply
to the topic. OUCH!
Jeez. Goldberg disappears and Wabby turns into him. How "unexpected".
"The fundamentals of our economy are strong."
- George W. Bush and John S. McCain, 48 weeks into a recession
- Prev by Date: Einstein and MacGyver Solve the NBA Lockout
- Next by Date: Re: OT - Wisconsin left-wingnuts use property destruction to prove their hate for elected officials. No unexpectedlys here.
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - Solynda, Wabloon dodges questions about his hypocrisy DAY 7.
- Next by thread: Altering NBA draft could be costly, ineffective