Re: OT - OMG, How DARE We Tax The Rich?
- From: "$Bill" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:07:37 -0700
On 4/21/2011 6:31 AM, Dewey wrote:
"$Bill"<news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
I repeat myself again - Obama needs to put repealing the Bush tax
cuts as the number one item on his agenda before any other spending
issues. Number two needs to be cutting waste/graft. Number three
is getting out of foreign wars ASAP. Once all that's done, there
will be enough money to fund healthcare and lower the debt.
Repeal the Bush tax-cuts and end the war in Iraq and we have a budget
surplus again. Nothing else "needs" to be done.
You don't think eliminating some graft/waste would be a good thing ? :)
Repeating again (hope Obama is listening), REPEAL THE BUSH TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH !!
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - OMG, How DARE We Tax The Rich?
- Next by Date: Re: OT - Republican idiot: I'm racist and I'm proud of it
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - OMG, How DARE We Tax The Rich?
- Next by thread: Re: OT - OMG, How DARE We Tax The Rich?