Re: OT- How to do health care reform the Nevada republican way !!!!!!

On Apr 22, 5:35 pm, "$Bill" <n...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
suleimanmd wrote:

Hey Vic

I  just wanted to make a comment on the email subject in communicating
with the docotrs,

I think Vic was just referring to asking a question about existing
treatment, checking on test results, making an appointment, things
like that which a normal doc in his parts won't do -

I totally agree, and this is the whole idea of using the email system
in medical practice, the question is how do you make sure its "only"
used that way, because the margin of error here is very very small.
.