Re: SI Commentary on Donaghy's Book

On Nov 12, 3:32�pm, Terraholm <terraholmSPAM...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chainsaw wrote:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/frank_deford/11/04/dona...

Maybe this is just old news by now but the fact that the NBA was able
to squelch publication of this book is outrageous and shameful and lends
nothing but credence to Donaghy's accusations.

Just perhaps the NBA is fighting lies being published...what should they
do wait until they are out there and sue?

The guy is a nutcase that is trying to make money off his crimes.
He is into revenge...

This is a guy that gets snubbed at the golf course and stalks the wife
for 18 holes and then when they file a complaint goes to their house and
burns the tractor and runs the golf cart into a gully.
He then intimidates them with stories of his mob connections to get them
to drop a law suit.

A mailman bumps his recycle bin and Donaghy chases the truck and tries
to run him off the road several times and threatens the mail carrier at
every stop.

I read the report he filed that got 'Sheed suspended for seven games and
it did not match anyone else's description of an exchange of cuss words.

Not that anyone will ever accuse me of being Gandhi, but I for one
admit I was hoping someone would shiv that mutha in the Big House.

  • Re: SI Commentary on Donaghys Book
    ... Just perhaps the NBA is fighting lies being published...what should they ... This is a guy that gets snubbed at the golf course and stalks the wife ... admit I was hoping someone would shiv that mutha in the Big House. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: SI Commentary on Donaghys Book
    ... to squelch publication of this book is outrageous and shameful and lends ... Just perhaps the NBA is fighting lies being published...what should they ... This is a guy that gets snubbed at the golf course and stalks the wife ... admit I was hoping someone would shiv that mutha in the Big House. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: The search for the worst golf homes in America
    ... I've owned a house at a PNW golf course ... It wasn't long before the balls started getting through. ... We also have a townhome at a golf course in AZ. ... was on a fairway, left side, about 100 from the tee. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Golf courses, houses and golf balls
    ... whenever a golf ball lands in your yard or does any damage, ... An old doctor friend lived on a fairway and was constantly getting balls ... We just told him -- YOU'RE the one who bought the house on ... the golf course. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: SI Commentary on Donaghys Book
    ... Maybe this is just old news by now but the fact that the NBA was able ... to squelch publication of this book is outrageous and shameful and lends ... Just perhaps the NBA is fighting lies being published...what should they do wait until they are out there and sue? ... This is a guy that gets snubbed at the golf course and stalks the wife for 18 holes and then when they file a complaint goes to their house and burns the tractor and runs the golf cart into a gully. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)