Re: OT - Hawaii

"Jeff Mayner" <jeffmayner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:g5grd1$io$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Honolulu to be exact. Hyatt Regency in Waikiki. Got here Saturday and will
be back in LA on Friday.

Been 10 years since I was on Oahu last. Still nice if not a bit more
commercial than before. The Japanese have got themselves a nice little
operation going on over hear. ;-)

Anyway, aloha to all you bb freaks! :-)

Wish you were here. lol...

Go see Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife.
I recommend Kobe steakhouse down there

  • Re: OT - Hawaii
    ... "Donkeydode" wrote in message ... Been 10 years since I was on Oahu last. ... Go see Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife. ... I recommend Kobe steakhouse down there ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Chuugoku Yome Nikki manga.
    ... Chinese girl enjoying and learning the Japanese culture. ... The level of technology shouldn't be that different in Japan in China these days but because the girl grew up in Mongolia, they didn't even landlines until few years ago, let alone cellphones. ... This is a very honest story about a young man who was completely lost that finally got his acts together when he met his wife. ... What's interesting is that he has two series about his life published concurrently by two different publisher. ...
    (rec.arts.manga)
  • Man to Be Brought to US in Wifes Death
    ... LOS ANGELES - A Japanese businessman's surprise arrest in his wife's ... Kazuyoshi Miura was detained late Friday in Saipan, ... murder of his wife. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Japanese self study advice
    ... My wife is Japanese and we go to Japan a few weeks every year to visit ... about first grade level). ... I don't mind paying for things, be it books or online courses, as ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: Yes or No answer only
    ... Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines ... Assuming that you have no wife or you have never ... Japanese word alleged to mean "Your question cannot be answered because it ... A monk asked Joshu, "Does a dog have the Buddha nature?" ...
    (uk.legal)