Re: OT - Hawaii

"Jeff Mayner" <jeffmayner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:g5grd1$io$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Honolulu to be exact. Hyatt Regency in Waikiki. Got here Saturday and will
be back in LA on Friday.

Been 10 years since I was on Oahu last. Still nice if not a bit more
commercial than before. The Japanese have got themselves a nice little
operation going on over hear. ;-)

Anyway, aloha to all you bb freaks! :-)

Wish you were here. lol...

Go see Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife.
I recommend Kobe steakhouse down there

  • Re: OT - Hawaii
    ... "Donkeydode" wrote in message ... Been 10 years since I was on Oahu last. ... Go see Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife. ... I recommend Kobe steakhouse down there ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Man to Be Brought to US in Wifes Death
    ... LOS ANGELES - A Japanese businessman's surprise arrest in his wife's ... Kazuyoshi Miura was detained late Friday in Saipan, ... murder of his wife. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Japanese self study advice
    ... My wife is Japanese and we go to Japan a few weeks every year to visit ... about first grade level). ... I don't mind paying for things, be it books or online courses, as ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: Yes or No answer only
    ... Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines ... Assuming that you have no wife or you have never ... Japanese word alleged to mean "Your question cannot be answered because it ... A monk asked Joshu, "Does a dog have the Buddha nature?" ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Shoulder surgery
    ... Don't worry, Hal, we won't tell you about Santa Claus and the Easter ... but I forget you aren't into Asian culture ... I think it's shameful the way you're exploiting the Japanese. ... when my wife and I decided to get married (she wasn't my wife ...
    (rec.martial-arts)