Re: OT: update on my earlier post

Blazer Fan Dan wrote:
Swillabrew wrote:

Good to see you haven't lost your senses. Maybe she's still playing hard to
get?

Go Blazers !

while that'd be nice, it's more than likely because she's just too lazy
to go and block me. I really doubt that she's interested in even having
the most innocuous friendship, let alone playing "hard to get".

shame, since she don't know what kind of person I am.

but than again, she doesn't know what kind of person I AM. ;)

funny thing happened. she forwarded the message to someone. HAHAHA

my secret plan to embarass myself on the internets is going just as
planned!

.

Quantcast