Ping Larry Coon

Okay, so the MLE is set at $5,215,000 (exactly or rounded?) and you can
give 8% raises, so is Radmanovic's contract, rounding off the cents in the
last two years?:

$5,215,000
$5,632,200
$6,082,776
$6,569,398
$7,094,950 (team option)

While I've got you, was Farmar's 2 guaranteed years at $1,948,680 broken
down as?:

$782,600
$1,166,080

and how do his last two option years at a total of $3,027,240 break down?
I have heard around $1.1m and around $1.9m, but have seen nothing specific.

Just trying to clean up my roster file.

--
Gary Collard
SABR-L Moderator

"I think the Republican Party has few allies more effective than
the Daily Kos." -- Newt Gingrich

  • Re: Ping Larry Coon
    ... can give 8% raises, so is Radmanovic's contract, rounding off the ... cents in the last two years?: ... $7,094,950 (team option) ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Ping Larry Coon...again :)
    ... Gary Collard wrote: ... can give 8% raises, so is Radmanovic's contract, rounding off the ... cents in the last two years?: ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Ping Larry Coon...again :)
    ... Gary Collard wrote: ... can give 8% raises, so is Radmanovic's contract, rounding off the ... cents in the last two years?: ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Staples Crowd Rattled Brown.
    ... seems to be almost a nominal difference, ... a contract with a non-guaranteed final year ... But with a non-guaranteed instead of a team option, it gives a team several methods to use the ... It is very attractive trade material mid season before that final year, ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Staples Crowd Rattled Brown.
    ... are truly the worst management in all of sports. ... It is highly unlikely that an option year was 'picked up' after the contract was signed. ... If a team option ever existed it more likely was a part of the trade ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)