Re: The Measure of Success For a Zen-Master
- From: George Shouse <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 22:23:52 -0500
On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 22:55:48 -0400, "brink"
"$Bill" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The Measure of Success For a Zen-Master
By Vince Grzegorek
This year, barring a tremendous winning streak, the Los Angeles Lakers
accumulate more losses than the 1995 Chicago Bulls.
Why is this significant?
Because, it will mean that this year's Lakers will have the most losses
a Phil Jackson-coached team.
With a career record of 871-35,
Wow, he's even better than I thought.
almost a 1/3 of his losses with his 72-10 team...
Going into the 2005-06 season, Jackson owns a career coaching
record of 832-316, his .725 winning percentage being by far the
best in NBA annals. He has a career playoff record of 175-69,
his winning percentage of .717 also heading the list. In terms
of most victories, Jackson is tied with Cotton Fitzsimmons for
10th in the regular season but stands alone at number one in the
- Prev by Date: OT - Justice DeLay'ed
- Next by Date: Re: worst number 1 pick in nba history...
- Previous by thread: Re: The Measure of Success For a Zen-Master
- Next by thread: Re: The Measure of Success For a Zen-Master