Re: bynum busters sign up here...

bozak wrote:
dont be scared... feel free to say bozak you dont know what the hell youre talking
about... please tell me how a guy who could only manage to play 32 games in
highschool, who already spent most of camp injured, and could mightly score one
basket against a hall of famer like greg ostertag, is going to be a player...

sign up here and now... dont cheese up... feel free to show me that you know less
about basketball than the fisher lovers...

come on, dont be ascared...   :-)

bozak, about this, you don't know what the hell you're talking about

--
-Fred

Music: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/freeloosedirt/
photos: http://flickr.com/photos/44356659@N00/

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, judgment day, family, hard
times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war,
prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety,
rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness,
heartbreak and love. And mother. And God." - Johnny Cash
.