Re: bynum busters sign up here...

bozak wrote:
dont be scared... feel free to say bozak you dont know what the hell youre talking
about... please tell me how a guy who could only manage to play 32 games in
highschool, who already spent most of camp injured, and could mightly score one
basket against a hall of famer like greg ostertag, is going to be a player...

sign up here and now... dont cheese up... feel free to show me that you know less
about basketball than the fisher lovers...

come on, dont be ascared...   :-)

bozak, about this, you don't know what the hell you're talking about

--
-Fred

Music: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/freeloosedirt/
photos: http://flickr.com/photos/44356659@N00/

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, judgment day, family, hard
times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war,
prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety,
rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness,
heartbreak and love. And mother. And God." - Johnny Cash

  • Re: Hi, Im Cindy and Im addicted to shopping
    ... everything into a very large basket in my ... family room. ... half of what I spent last year although there are probably women who ... My local quilt shop ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Biker recovery
    ... Having spent many a long hour in the shed restoring a serious basket case ... and too much cash on parts, today was the day for the devi^Wold fart to ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Biker recovery
    ... Having spent many a long hour in the shed restoring a serious basket case ... and too much cash on parts, today was the day for the devi^Wold fart to ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Joan Shay was Re: Ahhhhhh!
    ... doing log cabins. ... I actually think we spent too much of our class doing the ... "Applibond" techniques she has developed and figure out the basket myself. ... AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Survey / Question: G-rated pinball machines
    ... At this point I am thinking of a piece of blank cardboard and I will ... large enough basket that will give me sides to work with too. ... My gameroom is filled with what I consider "family friendly" games, ... match sequence, Robby the Robot shoots a ray gun to reveal the match ...
    (rec.games.pinball)