Re: OT It's no accident that Iran is surrounded.

Dewey wrote:

> "David Goldberg" <david_asbnll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >

> > Dewey wrote:
> >
> > > "David Goldberg" <david_asbnll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> troops
> > > and

> > > Iran?

> about.

> > > So when are you enlisting?
> >
> > I'm too old,
>
> Unless you are over 50, which I seriously doubt, they'll take you.

I am 59 and one of my knees barely works.

> > and I keep wondering why you clowns never used this "argument"
> > when Clinton was starting wars.
> >
> What war did Clinton start?

Kosovo? Haiti? He even bombed Iraq on a regular basis and you liberals thought
it was wonderful. But now that Bush is continuing Clinton's policies, suddenly
anybody who doesn't join the Army is a hypocrite.

--
They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated
than that.

.