Re: OT It's no accident that Iran is surrounded.

Dewey wrote:

> "David Goldberg" <david_asbnll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >

> > Dewey wrote:
> >
> > > "David Goldberg" <david_asbnll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> troops
> > > and

> > > Iran?

> about.

> > > So when are you enlisting?
> >
> > I'm too old,
>
> Unless you are over 50, which I seriously doubt, they'll take you.

I am 59 and one of my knees barely works.

> > and I keep wondering why you clowns never used this "argument"
> > when Clinton was starting wars.
> >
> What war did Clinton start?

Kosovo? Haiti? He even bombed Iraq on a regular basis and you liberals thought
it was wonderful. But now that Bush is continuing Clinton's policies, suddenly
anybody who doesn't join the Army is a hypocrite.

--
They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated
than that.

  • Re: OT just another reason to hate walmart
    ... >> Dewey wrote: ... > truck stolen from the parking lot in my condo complex in Solana Beach. ... I've had thousands of dollars worth of camera equipment stolen and I once had ... They say golf is like life, ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: OT - Price Gouging
    ... as a good christian shouldnt you be calling for someones assasination?? ... > Dewey wrote: ... >> The gas station on the corner by my work has raised their prices 3 times ... > They say golf is like life, ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: OT - Bumper sticker of the week
    ... Dewey wrote: ... > There is a person who lives/works in my area that I have seen a few times. ... They say golf is like life, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: OT - Why we need a Nanny Government
    ... Dewey wrote in ... 'what about clinton' lasted for at least 6 years so I would guess ... law for the housing bubble and crash. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: OT - Bumper sticker of the week
    ... >> Dewey wrote: ... >> enemy attacks. ... > When did Iraq or Saddam attack us? ... They say golf is like life, ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)