Re: OT It's no accident that Iran is surrounded.

"David Goldberg" <david_asbnll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I'm sure most of you need a map:
> http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ir.html
>
> We have an entire army mobilized in Iraq and Afghanistan. We have
> carrier groups (plural) in the Persian Gulf. We also have troops and
> aircraft in Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan.
>
> Now why do you think we have constructed such a tight knot around Iran?

War, war and more war. It's all you know and it's all you care about. What
do I win?

  • United States Is Actively Engaged In War Crimes And Polluting With Nuclear Materials
    ... to Americans many things related to 9-11, Afghanistan, why they have silenced ... FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, and Iraq. ... Even this entire Global War on Terror, ... They have failed to report that there is now an Afghanistan Syndrome ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: We Dont Have Dumbya to Kick Around
    ... war in Iraq, and for essentially bad strategy and losing the war? ... Iraq was over in the three months it took and the country was built up ... which essentially what we've got in both Iraq and Afghanistan. ... And with good reason. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: We Dont Have Dumbya to Kick Around
    ... That criteria goes in spades for a guerrilla war, which essentially what we've got in both Iraq and Afghanistan. ... Fannie and Freddie bought them, as did a number of other entities. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • This war on terrorism is bogus
    ... The 9/11 attacks gave the US an ideal pretext to use force to secure ... why Britain went to war against Iraq. ... focused on why the US went to war, and that throws light on British ... suddenly launched a campaign on Afghanistan but for what happened on ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: OT who said this ?
    ... This administration is fighting a war. ... "Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. ... The war took on a whole new dimension as Al Qaeda moved their focus of operations to Iraq. ... I have all the facts at my disposal, all you have is known lies from Reno/Clinton). ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)