OT: Hockey's Back

Not that I'm a big Hockey fan, but jesus the Kings scored three goals in
five minutes.

  • OT: Hockeys Back
    ... > Not that I'm a big Hockey fan, but jesus the Kings scored three goals in ... And they still lost. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Physicist Robert Bacher Dies at 99!
    ... (Rand Simberg) ... own goals, through their stupidity. ... Jesus of Nazareth as one of the greater prophets, ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: Physicist Robert Bacher Dies at 99!
    ... (Rand Simberg) ... own goals, through their stupidity. ... Jesus of Nazareth as one of the greater prophets, ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: Physicist Robert Bacher Dies at 99!
    ... They are at war with us because they see us ... >own goals, through their stupidity. ... >recorded of Jesus' general teachings. ... Jesus as one of the greater prophets. ...
    (sci.space.policy)