25 to 30 Years Old
31 to 40 Years Old
41 to 50 Years Old
51 to 60 Years Old
Over 60 Years Old

What is your gender?
Male
Female

Do you consider yourself competent on a PC?
I don't use a PC.
I'm below average.
I'm about average.
I'm above average.
I far above average.
My job involves advanced programming. All your base are belong to me.

If you played sports, were you any good at them?
I didn't play sports. Ever.
I played recreationally, but not anything serious.
I played competitively [in a league], but I sucked.
I played competitively and held my own.
I have recieved a scholarship or won awards for my sporting
achievements.

Have you ever played computer/video games for a period of time longer
than an hour straight?
I don't play video games.
I play video games, but only seldom.
Yeah, maybe a few times.
Frequently.
I have stepped away from the keyboard and discovered I had a beard.

Do you use online abbreviations?
No.
Sometimes.
OMG YES LOL TOTALLY
Only to mock.
<4n Yu0 |234D +h|$?
What the hell?
12.
13.
Yes.
Yes, but I didn't like it.
0MG, |20x0|2$!!

Have you ever engaged in a lengthly online debate on forums and felt
satisfaction at winning?
I don't use online forums.
I use forums, but don't argue on them.
I use forms, and argue for fun.
I type three page responses to anonymous posts. My response has pages
and pages of primary research and links to new sites that validate my
claims. Other forum members refer to me as "Balthar, the destroyer of
nubs". I derive sexual satisfaction from w

Have you ever written code?
No, I don't know what that is.
No, but I know what it is and have an idea of what goes on.
Yeah, but nothing usable.
Yeah, and I've gotten useable results.
Yeah, earlier this morning I wrote an app that synchs my alarm clock
up to my coffeepot and toaster to allow me to sleep longer.

Are you good in social settings?
Yes! I listen well and am happy being the center of attention.
I'm a good listener, I suppose.
Eh, not really. I tend to kill conversations...
I'm extremely awkward. I avoid doing anything other than listening
for the sake of not immediately forcing the conversation to end.
I have accepted that I cannot be trusted to not ruin a social event,
and no longer attend them.

Have you sincerely attempted to flirt with someone of the opposite sex
via the internet?
NOPE, TOO BUSY GETTIN' IT ON IN REAL LIFE.
Uhhhh, no.
Maybe. Will people I know find out about this?
Yeah.
I have hacked eHarmony.com to put me in the first page of results for
the search terms "sexy" and "muscular", though I know I am neither.

Have you ever played a board game that involved more than one die?
I THINK YOU'LL FIND YOU MEAN DICE.
What? No. Wait, does Yahtzee count?
Can't recall.
I played Risk as a kid, I think...
Yeah, I play RTS games regularly.
Yes. I have one room in my basement for the playing of D&D, and
another for all my manuals. I carry a twenty sided die in my pocket
for luck and occasionally use it to aid in tough decisions.

Are you successful with the opposite sex?
Yeah. I don't want to brag, but nuns sometimes break the habit for a
piece of me, if you GET what I MEAN.
I do alright.
I'm a little less prolific in my exploits than most. I lie to myself
and say it's because I'm choosy.
I have a tendency to get nervous and spit when I'm attempting
flirting.
I have given up on the opposite sex. I'm gay/experimenting with
asexual division as a means of reproducing.

Submit your results at link..................

  • Re: fun knocking george
    ... >> Ah, yeah, help him out. ... That's fun, too. ... game its all emotion. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Should sport climbs be popular?
    ... would learning about something like this qualify as doing ... Yeah. ... I'd rather play video games, ...
    (rec.climbing)
  • Re: [STRIPS] Megatokyo - "Your Little Dog Too"
    ... do my first fanart which I subsequently posted on the forums for the ... Yeah, I was doing a very quick and dirty sketch, I think I only ... to fill in the white space. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Best IT blog?..
    ... around for a good 10yrs or so, mostly on networking but their forums ... yeah, i remember those days on the fedora mailing list. ... Digg is a pile of crap now too, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: For any Newtek guys peeking in.
    ... Steve Reeves wrote: ... Yeah I'm still here - and on the other forums. ... Which forums are you hangin out at these days, ... This is probably my mian forum hangout, no crummy modorators LOL ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.lightwave)