Re: REMEMBER WHEN THEY SWEPT THE CLEVELAND DURING THE SEASON..

Just sit back,get a cool bowl of froot loops,and watch a real team,The
BOMBERS.

The New York Yankees

  • Re: US must have open-door policy for "students" from Chechnya
    ... level of these bombers don't have that objective. ... the biggest attack on US soil since 9-11? ... asked to watch out for black haired brown eyed males with names like ... Was on the news last night. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: US must have open-door policy for "students" from Chechnya
    ... level of these bombers don't have that objective. ... the biggest attack on US soil since 9-11? ... asked to watch out for black haired brown eyed males with names like ... Was on the news last night. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: God i hate the Patriots
    ... I'd hate to watch them win another Super Bowl. ... Sheesh! ... Why don't you save your hatred for the New York Yankees, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: The Fat Lady is Singing
    ... in to watch that crap. ... I have amnesia and don't recall what happpened to the 2004 New York Yankees. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Yankees = Americas Team
    ... competitive and fun to watch, and therefore popular. ... > $ New York Yankees $184,193,950 ...
    (rec.music.phish)