Re: SAME DAY2 SKANKS MAYBE 3 BORN ON THE SAME DAY!!

Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted
according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or
slow to do the humble work.

Mother Teresa

  • Re: dvr alert ....the fat punk goes 3 inning maybe
    ... Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted ... to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: NY GETS BOMBED AGAIN ON 9/11 ----32,000 DEAD New Yorkers ...
    ... ~Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted ... according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or ... Mother Teresa ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Off topic - Hail Re: What are you stitching next?
    ... go back to my original post, before the dead babies were brought into the discussion. ... Had I meant "destitute" or "half the family dying of starvation and the other half dying of AIDS", ... My premise had people eating spaghetti and driving jalopies (which the poor in Africa cannot afford), therefore, anyone with any knowledge of international lifestyles should have been able to deduce that I was NOT talking about Africa. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
  • Re: test
    ... Looks like the news groups are dying off. ... "I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the ... poorer. ...
    (sci.engr.joining.welding)