CHANCE FOR THE RED SOX TO MAKE THIS COMEBACK.....IN YOUR LIFETIME??????

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2155578410015278001WdluKA
Zilch, nada, none, zero, naught, nil and love (at least if ya play
tennis). I think that about says it.

Toodle-oo..................

  • >>>> PLAY TENNIS <<<<
    ... Learning To Play Tennis ... Play Table Tennis Online ... Play Online Table Tennis Games ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Rafael Nadals Furious Play Made Him Great. At 23 Years Old, It Threatens His Career.
    ... Rafael Nadal's Furious Play Made Him Great. ... A mong the countless boys who dreamed of becoming Spain's next tennis ... Nadal had logged nearly three hours on court -- more time than ... Although he won four French Opens, ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Cash on the state of the modern game....bang on the money....
    ... My fear is what we will have left is stereotypical tennis with a mass of tall players who all play the same way, hitting big from the baseline but rarely showing any variety. ... Enjoy the current magnificence at the top by all means but be mindful that unless the tennis powers get busy, the spectacle might be far less enticing in just a few years' time. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Cash on the state of the modern game....bang on the money....
    ... Power play is a huge turn-off. ... Federer are three of the greatest players of all time. ... what we will have left is stereotypical tennis with a mass of tall players ... Surely the time is right for the powers that be in tennis to look seriously ...