Re: Johnathan Sanchez 1-5 5.88 ERA
- From: Thermos <cfbltw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:17:09 GMT
On Dec 10, 6:28 am, Thermos <cfb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Assuming they did get Sanchez for Matsui, I wouldn't be surprised if
it was Oakland they flipped him to, for Haren. I'm not high on
dealing for Haren, but I could see that happening.
Uggh. I hope that's not the case. Beane again reiterated the other
day that his price is quite high.
Sounds like Arizona is putting a package together for him.
- Prev by Date: Re: BP's Sheehan on the Santana non-trade
- Next by Date: Re: OT: NY Giants and Pats
- Previous by thread: Re: Johnathan Sanchez 1-5 5.88 ERA
- Next by thread: NYG will chose again in the end?