Re: Buster Olney: Joba is NEXT
- From: BadgerBC <neilrichardson3819@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 02:27:12 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 9, 9:21 am, Vinnie S. <n...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 19:39:42 -0800 (PST), BadgerBC <neilrichardson3...@xxxxxxxxx>
I just don't get the text messaging thing. It's been proven that Morse Code is
faster. What does that tell you?
I don't get it either, but I used to be a Crackberry addict so I have
no real standing on this. I just don't like using SMS that much.
Back around 2000-2001, SMS was much more popular in Europe but I think
that was due to the way phone companies were pricing their plans. It
was much cheaper to use SMS than voice calls as the rates were more
expensive than in the US. I wasn't sure if SMS would catch on in the
US but I guess kids were the first ones here who started to popularize
it. A few years ago Voicestream basically gave away SMS options to
get it going. I remember around 2000-2001, it was annoying to use
cell phones in Europe because you'd get spam texts even though I was
travelling with a US phone that had intl roaming on GSM networks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Caldera: Yanks bank on Mussina
- Next by Date: Re: Johnathan Sanchez 1-5 5.88 ERA
- Previous by thread: Re: Buster Olney: Joba is NEXT
- Next by thread: Re: Buster Olney: Joba is NEXT