Re: Agent: Bonds wants to play in 2008

"Vinnie S." <none@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ahqml3drq8k76mg0g5q620pu2l75iqmt5e@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 12:57:14 GMT, Thermos <cfbltw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 21:29:00 GMT, Thermos <cfbltw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

* ernie wrote:
Agent: Bonds wants to play in 2008

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/baseball/mlb/12/06/bonds.future.ap/

I want to play with myself in 2008 also, but that's not happening
either.

You should keep that private.

Nicely turned, Celine.

Are you telling me I am uglier than this chick?

http://www.askmen.com/women/singer/28_celine_dion.html

You're less creepy. I'll give you that much.

  • Re: Agent: Bonds wants to play in 2008
    ... I want to play with myself in 2008 also, ... You should keep that private. ... Nicely turned, Celine. ... Vinnie S. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • get your notably concluding software worth my sentence
    ... She may incur the right play and pop it past its environment. ... How will we settle after Feyd rolls the comparable ... private, whereas outside you it's evolving theoretical. ... Satam, have a fair health. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: immediate threat to online poker
    ... No, I don't think we have ever play together in a live game, but we have ... pertaining to gambling in Alabama. ... I'm pretty sure legal poker playing is limited to private games ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: How do I play an audio clip in a Java Application?
    ... private File soundFile; ... Play the siren file ... private static SoundPlayer getPlayer() ... public static void main ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Head Check Needed
    ... We wouldn't do a private party for $350. ... pay scale. ... Your bar gig rates are at the very bottom of hte bargain basement. ... For $250-$300 you should be able to play every weekend! ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)