Re: Sardinha Designated for Assignment
- From: "Tom K" <mryclept2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 19:48:16 -0500
I could see Oakland take a shot at him. His plate discipline has been
fine most of his career and he's still a good athlete. He supposedly
is just too laid back and maybe this will get him properly motivated.
That disastrous 2001 draft is getting close to its final mark.
Shelley and Chase are the last remaining draftee IIRC.
I wonder what is going to happen once A-Rod becomes official; unless they
make a trade, there is nobody obvious to drop. DeSalvo could be the next
one on their list....
This is why putting Brackman on the 40-man roster puts them in a bit of a
pickle; though, if he is going to miss 2008, couldn't they put him on the
60-day DL before the season?
- Prev by Date: Re: Pettitte accepts arbitration
- Next by Date: Re: Bedard to AL East?
- Previous by thread: Re: Sardinha Designated for Assignment
- Next by thread: Re: Sardinha Designated for Assignment