Re: Hank says "I'm not going to be played"

"Jim Tiberio" <jimtiberio@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Zoolander" <jkay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hank is a player who will not be played!

newsday.com/sports/baseball/yankees/ny-spyanks1203,0,4383162.story?
coll=ny_home_rail_headlines

Newsday.com
Yanks will pull Santana offer after Monday
BY KAT O'BRIEN

NASHVILLE

The shelf life on the Yankees' trade offer for Johan Santana is about
24 hours.

Didn't he say ARod was history if he opted out? Arod got a raise and an
extension from Hank.

i believe hank is just trying out his comedy act. I must admit, he is
pretty funny.

  • Re: Hank says "Im not going to be played"
    ... Yanks will pull Santana offer after Monday ... The shelf life on the Yankees' trade offer for Johan Santana is about ... Didn't he say ARod was history if he opted out? ... Arod got a raise and an extension from Hank. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)