Re: Ortiz has gone insane
- From: "Joe F." <JFelice@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 11 Sep 2006 09:30:16 -0700
Tom K wrote:
Jonah Falcon wrote:
According to him, you must hit 40 HRs to be declared MVP.
``But they'll vote for a position player, use that as an excuse. They're
talking about Jeter a lot, right? He's done a great job, he's having a great
season, but Jeter is not a 40-homer hitter or an RBI guy. It doesn't matter
how much you've done for your ball club, the bottom line is, the guy who
hits 40 home runs and knocks in 100, that's the guy you know helped your
team win games."
Another reason why players should just play the game, and nothing more.
Ortiz isn't even the best hitter on his team - maybe someone should
point that out to him. "So, David - should the second best hitter on
the team be considered for MVP?"
Like I said, take away Manny and see how good he is. Another point:
biggest series of the year, the five game sweep, who played like an
MVP? Ortiz or Manny? I believe it was Manny.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ortiz has gone insane
- Next by Date: Re: Ortiz has gone insane
- Previous by thread: Re: Ortiz has gone insane
- Next by thread: Re: Ortiz has gone insane