Re: Mike and the Maddog on Soriano
- From: The Cat <please@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:20:32 -0500
In article <HKOdndjsC9LJvL3ZnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>, mjc101
Vinnie S. wrote:
Oh, come on...there's no way (to borrow your phrase) M & M could have
seen into the future with this guy (Sorriano). He hit 40 HR's for TEE
in the year before being traded...his defense raised a lot of eyebrows
but the guy sure could hit....One has to wonder what Sorry is
puffing/snorting these days....he's getting $10M to play
"somewhere"....what, besides his ego, is the source of his beef? He
sucks at 2nd base....Robinson is trying to do the guy a favor....can't
he catch a fly ball?
Soriano is an idiot.
First off, he sucks at 2B. Secondly, he played OF briefly for the Yankees in ST
of 2001, with no problems or complains. He would increase his monetary value, if
he played OF for the Nats. Instead, he is decreasing his monetary value every
day. His agent better change strategies.
He wants to play second base in the majors. That's all he's ever played.
I guess, if you don't count he spent his entire time in the minors
"I got cat class and I got cat style"
- Prev by Date: Re: Mike and the Maddog on Soriano
- Next by Date: Re: Can Cashman really be happy with this bench?
- Previous by thread: Re: Mike and the Maddog on Soriano
- Next by thread: Re: Mike and the Maddog on Soriano