Re: Barry Bonds: Only 1 season left

<<Fuck it, I can't continue reading about this overpaid mouth.
Enjoy what you have and what you have had Barry, then sit down and
have a beer while watching the birds fly by. >>

But isn't that what we all want eventually? I would love to die of old
age in my sleep at
80 something ... after sipping tea on the pourch and watching the birds
fly by :)

  • Re: World Cup should change the format
    ... The difference is american football is like watching a bunch of cows ... while soccer-football is like watching a herd of ... play 11 minutes means lots of time for beer and commercials. ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: Soooo???? Was: Round 2: Here I go Again
    ... to open it and mess with the temperature. ... I'm watching the remote ... Do you have a beer in your hands whilst performing these duties? ... I did make some of my killer margaritas before dinner. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: No concerts scheduled
    ... feet up, open a bottle of wine (or another beer, if he's watching the ... 7'o'clock News) and think about the year ahead. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)