Re: Cairo's a Yank
- From: "Tom K" <mryclept2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 6 Jan 2006 10:04:46 -0800
harry lime wrote:
> "Dewey" <dewey3kNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > "Steven" <Stevies3@xxxxxxx> wrote in rGwvf.10$rS4.4@trndny05:">news:rGwvf.10$rS4.4@trndny05:
> >> http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/
> > Oh joy.
> what were you expecting- Miguel Tejada as a back-up infielder?
No, just somebody competent.......why is it that people want a player
on the bench that does nothing well? Can't hit for power, can't take
walks, no speed, no defensive ability. I don't get it.....
- Prev by Date: Re: Manny again
- Next by Date: Re: Cairo's a Yank
- Previous by thread: Re: Cairo's a Yank
- Next by thread: Re: Cairo's a Yank