Re: OMG!!!

<ptwindmill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1127355721.090062.135720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >And look who's .5 behind in the WC.
>
> You'd think you guys would have learned by now not to celebrate until
> it's all over.

Yeah, you're right. We should wait for the Indians to finish beating up
the WSox to gloat over the BoSawx being 1.5 games out of the wild card.

honder

  • Re: Drunken Fans On Notice
    ... > I guess I'll be going to less games next year. ... This is a strange addition: ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • stuff like this, you cant even make it up
    ... have won half of these games where they blew saves, ... not only in the wild card, ... toss in half of the games ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Undeserving Astros
    ... >>> The undeserving and illegitimate Houston Astros head to the World ... >> Are St Louis really the better team just because they won 15 more games ... >> if you suppose they are then in the pre wild card system the best team ... immediately foreseeable future in regards to MLB's postseason structure ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • 2 Mechanicals for sale plus some vids
    ... I have 2 mechanical pinballs for sale: Williams Wild Card 1977 single ... far as the backglasses go Bow and Arrow is perfect! ... Well there you have it All games are fully gone over by one of the best ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Wild Card Games "GCA"
    ... > Wild Card Games ... > Many people dismiss wild card games as being pure luck, ... > the 3 you have on board makes a Royal of straight flush for you. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)