Pelfrey, Bay, and Torres...
- From: montygraham <monty1945@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 20:36:12 -0700 (PDT)
....who is next? Good to see Duda get the job done after Wright's
inability to get even a sac fly in that key situation in the eighth
inning. If there are going to be a bunch of injuries, these are the
kinds of guys I don't mind seeing on the DL. I'd like to see more,
not less, young players. Ike needs 2 or 3 days off in a row to clear
his head. The World Series is nowhere in sight so there's no reason
to watch guys like Bay and Torres at this point. Let them come off
the bench to pinch hit. Pelfrey will get plenty of starts when he
comes back, but while he's out some young guys can show us what
- Prev by Date: Re: The Kid Are All Right !
- Next by Date: Please identify this video clip?
- Previous by thread: Re: The Kid Are All Right !
- Next by thread: Suicide HOTLINE - can I help you