Re: Here we go again with Terry's inability to recognize reality.
- From: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:03:41 -0400
On 07/24/2011 06:18 PM, montygraham wrote:
With Wright back, Bay is now batting sixth or lower, but because they
traded Rodriquez, they can't close out a game when they have the lead
late. In particular, Parnell is clearly incapable of doing the job
Terry wants him to do. Let's see how long it takes for him to figure
this one out.
Right, Parnell blows one game, and you come to the conclusion that Terry
Collins can't recognize reality?
Based on that hair-brain logic, you would have given up on a rookie
named Willie Mays in 1951 when he was called up from the minors, and
went 0 for 12 to start his career. Clearly, he was "incapable of doing
the job", and manager Leo Durocher just couldn't "recognize reality",
I'm not convinced myself that Parnell will ever be an effective closer,
but I'm sure as hell glad that some idiot like you isn't managing the
team. He would never get a decent chance to prove himself.
- Prev by Date: Re: Here we go again with Monty's inability to recognize reality.
- Next by Date: Re: Last of the Mo-Ricans
- Previous by thread: Re: Here we go again with Terry's inability to recognize reality.
- Next by thread: Re: Here we go again with Monty's inability to recognize reality.