Re: Goodbye Omar and Jerry

"Jesse13820" <jess225107@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:bff6b4f8-6287-4d3d-83e5-c695dd031912@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hopefully new leadership will improve the club.
Jeff called the team mediocre when he could get a word in over Fatso's
preaching.
I think "average" would be more appropriate.
If Bay and Santana had their standard years, easy 90+ wins, Atlanta is
WC with 91.

Too bad he didn't announce sending "monty" back to the Yankees where he's happy.

LGM 2011/2012

  • Goodbye Omar and Jerry
    ... Hopefully new leadership will improve the club. ... Jeff called the team mediocre when he could get a word in over Fatso's ... preaching. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Paul never permitted women to pray without a veil or shaving
    ... preaching to men, it would never be. ... ~Corinthians 11 the word used for 'praying and prophesying' indicates ... ~public not private speaking. ... Jeff aint here to listen. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Working for acceptance
    ... Preaching and teaching men in any  mixed assembly is forbidden to all the ... Counter wise...."Let the woman learn in silence with ALL subjection 12 But I ... 13 For Adam was first formed, ... Bet you couldn't give up posting on your pet subjects for Lent Jeff! ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Beatles myths
    ... Not wishing to support the completely delightful Jeff (and he is I suppose, ... there some Beatle NG RMB law that dictates this? ... I have no problem with Jeff saying Mills married McCartney for ... preaching that people become unknowable the minute they get married. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Working for acceptance
    ... manner of Jeff :-) ... Preaching and teaching men in any mixed assembly is forbidden to all the faithful woman who love God, apart form the gross heretical churches of course. ... Counter wise...."Let the woman learn in silence with ALL subjection 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. ... 13 For Adam was first formed, ...
    (uk.religion.christian)