Re: This season we realized one thing: we're doomed

On Sep 20, 3:28 am, Optimus Prime <jcar...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No the Mets PR can't spin we have a great core anymore.

David Wright is regressing into a barely .300, average power, no
clutch hitter.

Jose Reyes has lost any motivation to play all-out game in and game
out, and when a speedster has lost motivation for the game he is
useless.

Carlos Beltran has shown his injuries have really reduced him to an
average hitter.

Johan Santana is on a downward decline due to injury, too bad.

F. Rod is gone, Mets want to reduce his salary to which F. Rod will
definitely say: FU, adios.

How about the "future" of this team?

I. Davis- please, don't overrate him.  He has shown himself to be a
.250 hitter with average power.  He looks more and more like Ty
Wigginton and that's a compliment.

All other hyped up youngsters turned out to be duds.

This team is done, and Omar better not try to sell another band-aid
season and convinced the Wilpons to blow this team up and try again...
unfortunately that's the situation the Mets is in.

Yeah, that Davis....he should have come in and hit .390 with about 48
HRS.......stupid rookie

  • This season we realized one thing: were doomed
    ... No the Mets PR can't spin we have a great core anymore. ... David Wright is regressing into a barely .300, average power, no ... Jose Reyes has lost any motivation to play all-out game in and game ... average hitter. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: When not to bunt
    ... Player who has no MLB experience bunting. ... Good hitter at the plate, followed by another good hitter, followed ... It is hard to imagine a worse managed game than what Francona had tonight. ... We now know that Papelbon felt that he had hit the wall ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: This One is For Gnork
    ... I thought it was the best chance to tie the game. ... expectation would be higher than .69 runs (runner on second, ... I think he has "successfully" got the bunt ... with man on 2nd no outs tie game and 9th hitter at bat. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: My possible grading adjustments !!!
    ... One overall STAR or GOAT per game if applicable. ... player I think most spectacularly affected the outcome of the game. ... hitter and a fielder who affected the game in a non-spectacular way. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Stinnett: The out machine
    ... I heard Joe Morgan say during the last ... at-bat in Sunday's game, "when you are dealing with a good hitter like ... Cairo is a top-notch ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)