Re: Whew! I a bout pi$$ed myself until Ollie got that third out

Wretch <wretch1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 24, 12:10 pm, Uncle Abogado® <siempredelira...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
In this case, nothing.  Sherlock Hopeless just outed the wrong Mandel.

Hardly. For example,
http://sports.mylounge.com/showthread.php?p=882233

Notice Barry Mandel's "Bear Law" address and so forth. And the work
history here
http://www.foley.com/people/bio.aspx?employeeid=29585

where you shall find
"Prior to joining Merrill Lynch, Mr. Mandel was a litigator with Baer
Marks & Upham LLP where he practiced for 15 years"

There's plenty more where that came from. I'm not quite sure why Mr.
Mandel seems to think he's so invisible.

Barry Mandel's messy trails of vituperative carnage and insult
slinging have a long history in the Knicks, Mets, and other
newsgroups, and I suppose he wouldn't care to have Foley & Lardner
knowing how he spends his time. As far as I'm concerned these ng's
are just fun and games. But Barry Mandel occasionally feels compelled
to ratchet up the intensity to personal levels, whilst under the
delusion of anonymity, so there you have it.

Huh? You sound more aand more like Dingleberry as time eats away at
your limited nuerons.

Ruben