Re: Omar has one last chance to fire Manuel and hire the legendary Bobby V!

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 22:14:22 -0400, Uncle Abogado®
<siempredelirando@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 01:20:33 GMT, andy6790@xxxxxxx (Andy Andrews)
wrote:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5329186

He also has a chance to stuff dynamite up his nose, but that would
almost as stupid as your suggestion.

(not my) Uncle! The future hall of famer Bobby V is the only METS
manager in their long history to lead the Mets to the playoffs TWO
straight years. Do you think Jerry Manuel can do it? No! Just like
Willie Randolph, Davey Johnson, and even Gil Hodges couldn't do it.
But the all time great Bobby V did such a thing! If the Marlins hire
him, just give them the NL pennant right now.

  • Re: The Marv Throneberry Award for 7/05/09
    ... dislike the newsgroup that much, ... Actually 26 IQ points sounds way too high for someone as angry and frustrated as you. ... All you're doing is pointlessly foretelling doom, with no suggestion for anything positive. ... Jeez, I didn't think there was anyone in less control of their destiny than the Mets, but obviously it's you. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Mr. Milledge
    ... Bring your sister over, I want to talk to my uncle. ... Who needs this guy with the Mets doing so well. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)