- From: "Element" <noone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:44:27 -0400
"POPS" <metfan14@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4c099c53$0$4993$607ed4bc@xxxxxxxxx
Oliver Perez, P - New York Mets
June 4 @ 7:20pm CT
Perez may have knee injury - ESPNNewYork.com reports that Oliver Perez is dealing with a knee injury.
The Mets have been trying to get Perez to accept a minor league assignment to work on his mechanics, but he has been reluctant. Now all of a sudden a knee injury pops up. It's a fishy situation, but his season did end abruptly last year due to a knee injury, which required surgery. Regardless of the validity of the ailment, he's likely not going to be pitching in the bigs for a while and shouldn't be owned in any format.
Whatever it takes.
It's about time. That knee's been a problem since they signed it to a 3 year deal!
- From: POPS
- Prev by Date: Re: Yeah......Right!!!
- Next by Date: Re: Yeah......Right!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Yeah......Right!!!
- Next by thread: Re: Yeah......Right!!!