- From: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:08:34 -0400
Oliver Perez, P - New York Mets
June 4 @ 7:20pm CT
Perez may have knee injury - ESPNNewYork.com reports that Oliver Perez is
dealing with a knee injury.
The Mets have been trying to get Perez to accept a minor league assignment
to work on his mechanics, but he has been reluctant. Now all of a sudden a
knee injury pops up. It's a fishy situation, but his season did end abruptly
last year due to a knee injury, which required surgery. Regardless of the
validity of the ailment, he's likely not going to be pitching in the bigs
for a while and shouldn't be owned in any format.
Whatever it takes.
For $12 million a year, I hope he can at least remember which knee he's
supposed to limp on...
- From: POPS
- Prev by Date: Re: Yeah......Right!!!
- Next by Date: Re: Yeah......Right!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Yeah......Right!!!
- Next by thread: Re: Yeah......Right!!!