Re: RIP Jose Lima
- From: frank776@xxxxxxx (Frank H.)
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 05:06:35 GMT
On Mon, 24 May 2010 22:41:07 -0400, Phil <phil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2010-05-24 10:11:52 -0400, Big Bad Jocko said:
On May 23, 2:10 pm, ben...@xxxxxxx (Ben Nathan) wrote:
Yes, condolences to Jose's wife, the one with the bodacious ta ta's.
On Sun, 23 May 2010 10:58:10 -0700 (PDT), David <ShyPic...@xxxxxxx>
On May 23, 1:25=A0pm, Phil <p...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was able to meet and talk with Jose back in 2000 spring training. My
wife and I knew his brother when he pitched here for the Michigan
Battle Cats for one year so we mostly talked about how his brother was
Jose may not have always pitched well but he was always entertaining.
My condolences to his family and friends.
David- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
no one cares
He was washed-up as a Met and had an attractive wife, both of which
make him thousands of times more interesting than you. Unfortunately,
it wasn't you that died...
Wow Phil, who pi$$ed in your CornFlakes and did you eat the whole
- Prev by Date: Missed tonight's game against the Phillies (Tuesday)
- Next by Date: Re: FU*K YOU DAVID WRIGHT AGAIN!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: RIP Jose Lima
- Next by thread: Three Simple Words