Re: RIP Jose Lima

On Mon, 24 May 2010 22:41:07 -0400, Phil <phil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2010-05-24 10:11:52 -0400, Big Bad Jocko said:

On May 23, 2:10 pm, ben...@xxxxxxx (Ben Nathan) wrote:
Yes, condolences to Jose's wife, the one with the bodacious ta ta's.

On Sun, 23 May 2010 10:58:10 -0700 (PDT), David <ShyPic...@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

On May 23, 1:25=A0pm, Phil <p...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
.

I was able to meet and talk with Jose back in 2000 spring training. My
wife and I knew his brother when he pitched here for the Michigan
Battle Cats for one year so we mostly talked about how his brother was
doing.

Jose may not have always pitched well but he was always entertaining.

My condolences to his family and friends.

David- Hide quoted text -

no one cares

He was washed-up as a Met and had an attractive wife, both of which
make him thousands of times more interesting than you. Unfortunately,
it wasn't you that died...

Wow Phil, who pi$$ed in your CornFlakes and did you eat the whole
bowl?

  • Re: Oh Well..?
    ... His wife used to be a social worker but. ... GP's I was trying to sue was worse than a knife in the back.. ... i had registered with another medical practice,, she had phoned up my ... brother had reluctantly agreed,, ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Child guardians memochat
    ... we've had my brother and his wife as guardians if something would ... I'm not so sure about his wife. ... His wife's nitpicking seems to have alienated her two boys from her, ... child, went thru this - and the guardian pillaged the trust, leaving ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: LDS funeral and burial customs
    ... > While I am LDS, I am not a fan of tradition. ... > no open casket. ... > so my wife knows that I would prefer to be cremated, ... His minister spoke, then my brother, sister and I, ...
    (soc.religion.mormon)
  • Re: Mothers Day
    ... years ago, a slow, painful death from cancer. ... severely depressed for years and he and his wife had arranged a trip to ... what Mom would have wanted them to do. ... Another brother was in the process ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Spoiler - Thursday 24th Nov
    ... quite a few nasty things have already happened to him. ... He has had his car stolen and written off by his brother. ... his brother before the wedding and that his baby probably isn't his. ... His wife have attempted to deny him all access to the ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)