Re: More Stupidity...give up those Draft Picks Baby...
- From: Bill <billrubin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 00:49:03 -0500
On 12/1/2009 9:43 PM, Ruben wrote:
Official: No arbitration offers for Mets »
By Adam Rubin
No great surprise on the arbitration front, where the Mets declined to
offer it to any of their free agents.
Only Carlos Delgado or Fernando Tatis would have yielded a draft pick if
he was offered arbitration and signed elsewhere. But it made no sense in
either case to offer arbitration.
So based on your subject line, it would appear that you wanted Omar to offer them arbitration. Yet the article you posted pointed out that not offering arbitration was the wise thing to do as they likely would have accepted the arbitration, meaning no draft picks. Make up your mind.
- Prev by Date: Hernandez and the Hall of Fame
- Next by Date: Re: Cora Analysis from Joe Sherman
- Previous by thread: More Stupidity...give up those Draft Picks Baby...
- Next by thread: Missed Catching Oppurtunities