Re: Murphy hitting before Francouer
- From: Optimus Prime <jcarter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 00:45:14 -0400
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:15:45 -0400, "Element" <noone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"JKconey" <theconeyislandkid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Optimus Prime" <jcarter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
All Murphy does is go 0-fer and all Francouer does is get 2-3 hits a
game, and yet Jerry keep hitting Murphy ahead of Francouer.
I'm sorry, even in this horrific injury-plauged season Jerry is making
a strong case that he needs to go.
But isn't that exactly what you want to do? Put a struggling player in
front of a hot hitter, so he gets better pitches to see?
we have a winner!
As oppose to put a string of hot hitters together so the team can pile
on some runs? But yeah, you two are right. Let's put a struggling
hitter ahead of a hot hitter so the struggling hitter will empty the
bases with ground-into-double-play balls.
This is ingenuis guys, I wonder why the rest of MLB haven't figured
this out yet.
- Prev by Date: The drama begins
- Next by Date: Re: Murphy hitting before Francouer
- Previous by thread: Re: Murphy hitting before Francouer
- Next by thread: Re: Murphy hitting before Francouer