Re: Mets blacked out on SNY for 1 hour?
- From: Bill <billrubin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 01:12:06 -0400
On 4/11/2009 10:33 PM, Chris ® wrote:
Yes, it's because of Fox.
It's been the talk of all the Mets blogs for
several days now.
And before the FOX bashing begins, let's lay the blame where it belongs:
with the Marlins. They knew beforehand that none of the game before 7:05
could be aired and pushed it back anyway. All to save a lousy 40
Agreed, that was what I was thinking. maybe they figure because they don't have any fans who would watch on TV and care, there was no reason to start later. Or maybe it had something to do with fireworks night, which it seemed to be tonight.
But still, it was a stupid thing to do.
- Prev by Date: Re: Murph in the 2 hole
- Next by Date: Re: Easter
- Previous by thread: Re: Mets blacked out on SNY for 1 hour?
- Next by thread: Re: Mets blacked out on SNY for 1 hour?