Re: Nuke Israel
- From: headbanger11421@xxxxxxxxx (Chris ®)
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:10:55 -0400
Think again. The Crusades were a
*response* to radical Islam. Radical Islam
was running rampant during the 7th
through 11th centuries, with no response.
There's really no need to seperate Islam from "radical Islam", since
both are basically one and the same. "Islam" itself means "surrender".
"Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks" - Forrest Gump
- Prev by Date: Re: Nuke Israel
- Next by Date: Sports Illustrated picks Mets to win it all in '09
- Previous by thread: Re: Nuke Israel
- Next by thread: Sports Illustrated picks Mets to win it all in '09