Re: Natasha Richardson (OT)
- From: glckstrn@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:10:52 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 23, 9:14 am, Phil <p...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009-03-20 21:39:05 -0400, glcks...@xxxxxxxxx said:
On Mar 18, 7:14 pm, Mary1973 <mlaw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You've probably heard that actress Natasha Richardson is allegedly
brain dead after suffering a brain injury. From what I have heard, at
first it was considered minor and now she lays at death's door.
I keep thinking, "that could have been Ryan Church". I hope the MLB
doctors are pahing attention to this and not have a cavalier attitude
about head injuries.
At least it wasn't Joe Richardson.
If it was, the medical people might be able to do something about that
I'm just sayin'.
What about his genitalia? Surely, there must be some poster in this
group who can speak intelligently about that, no?
- Prev by Date: <<Re: Does posting a reply in the subject line constitute top-posting? I'm terribly sorry; I was not considering the feelings of my fellow newsgroup members when I did that, and again, you have my deepest apologies. I'll try to do better next time.>> IT's OK Phil - I just didn't know what your post refered to, -- Ruben
- Next by Date: Re: Murph in the 2 hole
- Previous by thread: Re: Natasha Richardson (OT)
- Next by thread: Re: Natasha Richardson (OT)