That is one of the funniest posts I've ever read!
- From: Ruben <ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 00:12:03 -0400
On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:38:30 -0700, jess225107 wrote:
You guys are tough, but I'm glad you seem to agree on most everything.---------
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Interesting Stuff
http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998
http://fairuse.nylxs.com DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
"Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME"
"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to our own cultural heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own society."
"> I'm an engineer. I choose the best tool for the job, politics be damned.<
You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. I guess you missed that one."
© Copyright for the Digital Millennium
- Prev by Date: I see I was late for this game. Good thing asbnym users are on the uptick this this new kind of troll. Maybe we should all just use the subject headers to talk baseball for a few months. -- Ruben
- Next by Date: Re: Natasha Richardson (OT)
- Previous by thread: Re: We would appreciate it if people wouldn't change the Subject name of these posts.
- Next by thread: You are a troll