That is one of the funniest posts I've ever read!

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:38:30 -0700, jess225107 wrote:

You guys are tough, but I'm glad you seem to agree on most everything.
---------

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  • Re: Get ready for more Willie-speak.....
    ... --http://www.mrbrklyn.com- Interesting Stuffhttp://www.nylxs.com- Leadership Development in Free Software ... So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998 ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Guess what ...shhhh
    ... --http://www.mrbrklyn.com- Interesting Stuffhttp://www.nylxs.com- Leadership Development in Free Software ... So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998 ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Time for a new dentist!
    ... fundementalist who are determined to and avowed enemies of the west? ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998 ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: [opensuse] Getting Rid of postfix and exim on my laptop
    ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... "Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME" ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Audacity on 10.2
    ... and the one from Packman and they both fail to work, ... 1066 and then fails to play, more error messages and the "Error while ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (SuSE)