That is one of the funniest posts I've ever read!

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:38:30 -0700, jess225107 wrote:

You guys are tough, but I'm glad you seem to agree on most everything.
---------

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  • Re: Get ready for more Willie-speak.....
    ... --http://www.mrbrklyn.com- Interesting Stuffhttp://www.nylxs.com- Leadership Development in Free Software ... So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998 ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Guess what ...shhhh
    ... --http://www.mrbrklyn.com- Interesting Stuffhttp://www.nylxs.com- Leadership Development in Free Software ... So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998 ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Time for a new dentist!
    ... fundementalist who are determined to and avowed enemies of the west? ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998 ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: [opensuse] Getting Rid of postfix and exim on my laptop
    ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... "Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME" ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Sign Delgado?
    ... I would let Delgado walk if we cannot limit the deal to one or ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998 ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)