Re: Natasha Richardson (OT)

On Mar 18, 7:14 pm, Mary1973 <mlaw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You've probably heard that actress Natasha Richardson is allegedly
brain dead after suffering a brain injury.  From what I have heard, at
first it was considered minor and now she lays at death's door.

I keep thinking, "that could have been Ryan Church".  I hope the MLB
doctors are pahing attention to this and not have a cavalier attitude
about head injuries.

At least it wasn't Joe Richardson.

  • Re: Natasha Richardson (OT)
    ... brain dead after suffering a brain injury. ... first it was considered minor and now she lays at death's door. ... about head injuries. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Natasha Richardson (OT)
    ... brain dead after suffering a brain injury. ... first it was considered minor and now she lays at death's door. ... doctors are pahing attention to this and not have a cavalier attitude ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Natasha Richardson (OT)
    ... brain dead after suffering a brain injury. ... first it was considered minor and now she lays at death's door. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: My Personal apology to the Peoples of China.
    ... only if you're next door to brain dead<<< ... ah, you are brain dead ... fight in Israel's proxy war against Muslims. ... So, while I might indeed be a stupid Goy, I fear than I'm not *quite* as ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Natasha Richardson (OT)
    ... brain dead after suffering a brain injury. ... first it was considered minor and now she lays at death's door. ... doctors are pahing attention to this and not have a cavalier attitude ... Well, he and Ken Volkner used to be pretty tight, but Volkner hasn't ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)