Re: Adam Dunn

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 01:15:26 -0400, Jim wrote:

I do my refills at cvs. Wrong again, dummy.

Its probably hard for you to rememeber after missing so many doses.

They make a Prolixin Depot injection. In your case I'd recommend that.

-- - Interesting Stuff - Leadership Development in Free Software

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998 DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002

"Yeah - I write Free SUE ME"

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium