Re: Tom Seaver and Nolan Ryan
- From: Ruben <ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 21:18:07 -0500
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:35:27 -0500, Jim wrote:
Ryan also threw mainly fastballs which take a lot less stress than
throwing changeups and curves.
Really, I thought he was a slider fastball pitcher and an occasinal
curve. Oh BTW - Ryan has a hell of a hook
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Interesting Stuff
http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998
http://fairuse.nylxs.com DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
"Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME"
"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to our own cultural heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own society."
"> I'm an engineer. I choose the best tool for the job, politics be damned.<
You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. I guess you missed that one."
© Copyright for the Digital Millennium
- Prev by Date: Re: Nationals outspend New York Mets
- Next by Date: Re: Nationals outspend New York Mets
- Previous by thread: Re: Tom Seaver and Nolan Ryan
- Next by thread: Re: Tom Seaver and Nolan Ryan