Re: Need a catcher
- From: "POPS" <metfan14@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:05:35 -0500
"Laurence Smith" <dr4sight@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
The Texas Rangers have a surplus. How about Jarrod Saltalamacchia ?
Supposedly the RedSox have tried to obtain him and were told it would
take a prospect like Clay Buccholz.
I don't think the Mets have a pitching prospect as good as that to
offer. Would you offer Niese and Parnell for him because it's possible
that that would be the price.
I'd give them Kunz / Parnell, and some combination, with one of those guys
and some lower level prospect(s). The Rangers are always looking for
pitching. I read somewhere that before the negotiations between the Rangers
and BoSox broke off, that Buchholz was taken out of the deal.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mets' starting rotation
- Next by Date: Why the Mets are the Mets.....................
- Previous by thread: Re: Need a catcher
- Next by thread: Why the Mets are the Mets.....................